Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thing 23 : Week 9 : SUMMARIZE

Well, that was indeed a wonderful & interesting journey through the Learning 2.0 program, of course with few ups & downs initially. To be honest I got frustrated in the beginning with this programme as I couldn't cope up with my library work & new PAL duties & was sick for a while. I had almost decided on not completing it until one fine day while I was going through my emails I read about people still registering & it was already first week of Nov, it was then I thought why can't I finish it cuase I was already up to "Flicker". Here I'm completed the "23 Things" Learning.

I did enjoy working on Flicker, as I was quite familiar with that. "Image Generators" were a cool stuff. "Zoho writer" was amazing to work on, especially where we could publish the document from Zoho writer to our blogs. I was thrilled to see the Zoho document on my blog. This wonderful programme helped us to learn new stuffs like bloglines, Tagging, RSS, Podcast. Working on Net library & ebooks were very helpful for our work.
I conclude my summary by thanking ACL Learning 2.0 programme team, they've done a great job & helped us to keep up with the advanced technology & computers.
So three cheers to the team!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well we are glad that you stuck it out and completed the program! Well done! :)