Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thing 22 week 9 : NET LIBRARY - EBOOKS

This is a part of our library job, however I didn't have a Net library a/c, but that was ok, I've got used to signing up for new a/cs & it is no more a stress.
I browsed through Net library web page it is quite interesting, a wide range of topics are covered. Right from kids to old age people. Like I came across an ebook for kids to learn numbers which was so basic & the other useful ebooks like beginner's guides to different subjects.
I looked through ebook of Arther Miller's "The Crucible" , what is really good about this source is it not only allows you to read through the pages of the book but also you get other information like "Contents" which gives the list of the contents of the book & we can choose what we want to read instead of turning the pages. But I still get feedback from the customers as they still prefer to have a book on hand rather than looking on to the computer screen, I personally also of the same opinion.

No comments: