Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thing 17 Week 7 : SANDBOX WIKI

Oh that was a simple task but in the beginning I kept worrying what I should be doing. In the discovery exercise it says add an entry to "Sandbox wiki" when I got there I tried to edit the page to include my blog & nothing happened, tried couple of different things but all in wane I couldn't add my blog to the favourite. Then I asked my colleague & in was so simple. I wish they had better instructions in the discovery excercise so that we can finish our tasks quickly without disturbing others.
Anyway I've added my blog to the favourite blog list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to hear that you learnt how to do it, if we gave away too many instructions, then no learning takes place

wildweta said...

Thanks for that, but what I meant was within the time limit it is hard to learn & finish the task.