Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thing 20 : Week 9 : YOU TUBE

You Tube is very popular not only amongst younger generation but also older people. It is a fantastic media to watch music videos of any kind and nationality. We @ home watch a lot of Indian music videos, especially old movie videos of my local dialect!! It is a great way of spending some free time watching these & keep in touch with advanced technology. I watched "Conan the Librarian" video, if Conan as a Giant was replaced by a smart & humble librarian, I'm sure that kind of video clips on our website showing either different sections of the library or a model using the self-checks ( our new self-checks are a challenge for some of our customers). I looked through quite a few videos but was not happy having them on my blog! So here's a library video on You Tube.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on You Tube, no long to go :)