Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thing 19 Week 8 : WEB 2.0 AWARDS

From the short list of awards I picked "Newsvine" from the Social News category. This is like browsing the online newspapers which I do regularly. It covers updated news from National, International & World . A wide range of topics like Sports, Entertainment, Politics, Science etc., are covered.
Newsvine which is continuously updated by people is the instant reflection of what the world is talking about at any given moment.
I was quite curious to look into their "Science" section. There I was with more surprises by seeing the topics covered, these topics will be published & seeded by top seeders. Over here I read an article which said "Migraine brains are different". That was interesting. And ofcourse the "Helath" section was informative too. Yes I did have a good time browing through these pages.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you got a chance to take a look around! :) Keep plugging out those blogs, you're almost there! :)