Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thing 21 Week 9 : PODCASTS

Podcast is a digital media file distributed over the internet feeds for playback on portable media players or PCs.
That was quite interesting going through different PODCASTS. I tried the library ones, like "Book Review" "Book Clubs of library", that was cool. But I couldn't get to listen to any as the computer I was using was not compatible to play those Podcasts , looking forward to listen to them sometime later. Although I feel these are somewhat similar to You Tube videos, but a Podcast is not necessarily be a video, but some Podcast have presentation or speech which we could listen to, some have video presentation. I feel great after learning something new & makes me feel proud when I show my blog to my family. All the credit goes to "ACL 2.0 team".

No comments: